Your home could use a whole-house plumbing inspection in the way your body could benefit from an annual health exam. As suggested in its name, this is an inspection that examines every component of the plumbing system in your property. We’ll go into more detail about why this contributes to the health of your home.
With a whole-home inspection, the exam includes:
- All plumbing fixtures for the bathroom, kitchen, and utility rooms
- The hoses, valves, and drains for the washer and dryer
- All piping, including potable, condensation, gas, waste and vent, and combustible vent pipes.
- The toilet for leaks and worn caulking
- The isolation valves
- The heater components for signs of leaks and corrosion